[IRCServices] Compatible? - Thanks

Torry Crass tor_man at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 21:45:01 PDT 2001

Actually I had read them, and a bunch of others....thanks for the advice but
got that far ::smiles::....RTFM is generally done before I even join a list.
Just that it mentioned nothing of 2.10 it says a bunch of things regarding
other versions but this particular one might not have been out when the
services pack was distributed, if I could have found info on it I would have
read it as most of that 30 hours was spent looking for documentation on
either support or no support for those services, thus the reason why I asked
about it on the list.