[IRCServices] Question about possible future feature (BotServ)

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Sat Jun 23 00:04:00 PDT 2001

Well, since this is such a debate, maybe it could be optional how it works.
Maybe a configure time option, or configuration file option of the "brain"
the bots will have, either a chanserv "brain" or lacking a "brain".
Something else I thought of that would be really neat is if there was a
channel option for chanserv "brain" bots to allow channel commands such as
!kick and etc. Very very pointless feature, I know, but i'm sure it would
get used.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net