[IRCServices] Join #channels

Sean Kelly smkelly at zombie.org
Mon Jul 9 07:09:00 PDT 2001

On Sat, Jul 07, 2001 at 04:29:49AM -0700, owen owensito wrote:
> Hello:
>  I have one problem, when i put "msg oper raw join #opers" or "msg oper raw join :#opers" the ircd and services are stop. Is a bug? Can i put the bots in one channel? How?
>  Regards,

/MSG OperServ RAW JOIN #channel   is WRONG.
That command is telling the Services server to join a channel, which can't
happen.  Servers can't join channels.  You should be doing this:
/MSG OperServ RAW :ChanServ JOIN #channel
/MSG OperServ RAW :NickServ JOIN #channel
etc..

And even that isn't really recommended.
Services weren't designed to sit in channels.

--
Sean Kelly         | PGP KeyID: 77042C7B
smkelly at zombie.org | http://www.zombie.org

For PGP key, send e-mail with subject "send pgp key"