[IRCServices] ServicesDB to SQL?

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Wed Aug 8 02:39:01 PDT 2001

     Services does not currently support SQL databases.  I believe there
are one or two derivatives of Services that support SQL databases, but I
don't know how well they work in practice.  I am planning on adding SQL
support in the future, but it will probably be after the initial release
of version 5.0.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/