AW: [IRCServices] Unreal3.2-beta6 and svsnoop

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Thu Feb 14 04:42:01 PST 2002

Your "subject" points everything out to obvious:

1) This is ircservices related mailing list
2) You are asking about a beta software. I believe its coders are
   fully aware of what you are asking, and I think that they will have
   an svsnoop or equivalent in the release the way they think it
   should be there.
3) Do a normal grep for m_svsnoop and read its code.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de| in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |