[IRCServices] NickName Registrations..

Dennis Sela Schutzgeist at uni.de
Sun Jun 2 15:40:02 PDT 2002

Hallo,

he means that U can Link "4Test" (for example) to your NickGroup.

/msg nickserv link 4Test
-NickServ- Nick 4Suck has been linked to your nick.

But U can´t Use this nick... so it is okay, or isn´t it ?
Then it is just an entry in the nick.db.

hmm But in my oppinion its terrible , that U can link nicks to Your
own group which another Person is still using.

So U can steal all nicks,  before the other User can register ist :(

Thx

Dennis