[IRCServices] /chanserv/nickserv

Bob8436 at aol.com Bob8436 at aol.com
Mon Jun 24 04:35:01 PDT 2002

Hi,
       I've gone through the mailing list archives and found only one topic
on the use of /nickserv instead of /msg nickserv, etc.  All four replies to
the article said that this was a problem in the ircd and not in the services
package.  On my server, however, i ran Unreal 3.1.3 with the cygnus services
package and could use those commands just fine.  When i switched to these irc
services, however, those commands immediatly stopped working.  Between the
switch i in no way modified the ircd itself.  I have experienced the same
problem with both the latest stable version and the latest beta of these
services.
                                                                   Thanks,
                                                                         Tom