[IRCServices] Bug ?

Craig McLure frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 21:24:01 PDT 2002

This means services have de-synced with the rest of the network, it is
generally caused by 1 of the many bugs in UnrealIRCd, its also become
apparent that it could also be caused by excessive use of the RAW command,
either way, restarting services should fix it.

--
Craig McLure
Craig at chatspike.net
Network Administrator of the ChatSpike IRC Network.
ChatSpike, the users network! www.chatspike.net