[IRCServices] trouble connecting ircservices 5 to tr-ircd 5

Bjoern Engels bjoern.engels at openit.de
Tue Feb 25 04:15:42 PST 2003

Hi

I'm trying to connect ircservices 5.0.6 to tr-ircd-5.0.3
(both running on the same host) and it doesn't work.
The list archives and Google didn't help, maybe one of you
guys can help me?

This is from ircservices.log:

IRC Services 5.0.6 starting up
httpd/main: Listening on :81
unknown message from server (ERROR :Closing Link: 0.0.0.0 (Non-TS server))
Read error from server: Connection reset by peer

I tried to set module protocol/trircd and protocol/ts8, with no
(positive) effect. trircd is running in "native" mode.

Does anybody have an idea?
(If you parts of the config files, I'll post them here.)

Thanks

Bjoern