[IRCServices] Changing access to commands in the ircservice

Peter Samuelsson psadi4 at swipnet.se
Fri Feb 28 01:14:42 PST 2003

Thanks :)

I should have seen that one :)

Now a question that will I think go against how you have built the
ircservice.

I have made Bahamut so that only users that are oper can join a channel
if there isnt anybody in the channel. So my question is can chanserv be
made to stay in channel visable like a user? This goes against how its
made I know, but is it possible in some way ?

Thanks for a a very good ircservice :)

Peter Samuelsson