[IRCServices] A Mailing List request..

Andrew Kempe andrewk at isdial.net
Mon Aug 18 01:05:48 PDT 2003

I've updated the descriptions by adding module support to the -coding list
and removing "suggestions" from the -coding list - this was from the days of
all version 5 discussion being limited to the -coding list.

Current list descriptions:

ircservices:

Typical topics of discussion include:
        - Technicalities of proposed changes.
        - How IRC Services' internals work.
        - How to go about making modifications without
          breaking things.
        - Suggestions for future versions.

ircservices-coding:

Typical topics of discussion include:
        - Module development related questions.
        - How to go about making modifications without
          breaking things.
        - Technicalities of proposed changes.
        - How IRC Services' internals work.

I hope this makes things a little clearer.

Regards, Andrew