[IRCServices] database locked

Andrew G. Buenaventura andrew at teamyehey.com
Wed Feb 11 19:08:01 PST 2004

It works fine on 5.0.20.  reverting to the latest known to be good
database still gives out the same problem

Andrew G. Buenaventura
MIS Manager

38/F Discovery Centre
25 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center
Pasig City, Philippines

Tel: (632) 910-6419
Fax: (632) 910-6420
Email : andrew at teamyehey.com
          andrew at freebsd.org.ph

WWW.YEHEY.COM
 y o u r    i n t e r n e t    l i f e s t y l e