[IRCServices] nsforcenickchange&In-Reply-To=

kynan lalone thekynanbud at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 12:40:12 PDT 2004

Ok... I have done you have said and enabled these
options...

Now the nick force change works... sort of...
It says it's changing .. but doesn't eg
NickServ: This nickname has been registered; you may
not use it. Your nickname is now being changed to
Guest350711211.
<temporal> My nick hasn't changed

This only works with newly registered accounts

I removed nsforcechange as I thought there was some
problem unrealircd's nickforcechange options... now
the operation is quite sparatic

Sometimes you will killed. sometimes you will be told
your nick is being changed and it isn't..  The only
effective thing that ever happens if I am using epic,
and epic detects that your nick is going to be changed
or you are going to be killed and does it for you..

How do I render this problem fixed?