[IRCServices] Creating passworded channels withChanServ enforcing.

Craig Edwards brain at winbot.co.uk
Sun Apr 25 05:16:10 PDT 2004

Its perfectly possible to get idleserv to be chanserv (if you know what i mean) simply by exporting one symbol s_ChanServ from chanserv.c (maybe this is more suited to the services coding list). If you want to try this, again youre on your own but ive found modifying ircservices to be great fun, and you might enjoy it. Im guessing it would be a 10 minute job to do.