[IRCServices] restrict modes from mlock

admin at vonitsanet.gr admin at vonitsanet.gr
Wed Mar 16 09:31:49 PST 2005

I think many netadmins with unrealircd will agree with this..
I'm asking for a set option to operserv to have the ability to disable specific channel modes from been used with chanserv mlock command..
Im asking for this because with unrealircd i can lock the channel modes i want and i can make them to be always enabled or disabled on all channels.
A u:lined server overrides it (of course).
So if an admin want always +c on all channels any user can add mlock -c and the mode got removed so easy from chanserv..
If i had a way to disable the mode "c" from the mlock everything will be ok..