[IRCServices] Strange message with TS

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Mon Sep 26 20:50:34 PDT 2005

>This may (or may not) be a related issue, and I only remember seeing it
>when I was back playing with 5.0.29, but still thought I'd mention it.
>
>Services synched to my testnet, I was in a registered channel, I was set
>-o+o by Services' server, which is all fine and good, eh, I can't
>exactly remember what happened (got a log of it someplace) but
>basically, I ended up with ops. I was a registered nick, but not identified.

     Since you got a -o, I assume you had +o in the first place, so this
isn't a problem.  It's almost certainly the same cause--the only time (IIRC)
Services sends out mode changes as the server is when it's setting channel
TS, and even then it's not really a mode change, it's an SJOIN with the
current channel modes.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/