[IRCServices] ChanServ does not add NickServ noop to ChanServ NeverOp

Casey caseyclaydon at fastmail.com.au
Fri Sep 28 18:09:04 PDT 2007

This is what I mean by this with NickServ noop cannot be added to
ChanServ NeverOp

NeverOp stops the person who is on the NeverOp List from being given +o
and +h -- /mode #channel +o nick
(( when ChanServ secureops is not set on ))

and when someone gives them +o and +h -- ChanServ will remove the +o and
+h from the NeverOp person who has been given them.

- Casey