[IRCServices] Final call for comments

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Wed Oct 3 11:10:44 PDT 2007

I'd appreciate it if you'd make an effort to use proper English grammar
in your messages; in any case, if you can provide full debug logs from a
working and non-working version with accompanying configuration files
(both Services and InspIRCd), I'll look into this again.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/