Re: [IRCServices] problem importing databases

chiappa at webinfo.fi chiappa at webinfo.fi
Wed Nov 14 09:45:01 PST 2007

Ok, so it was still complaining about some unloaded modules, which I
have never used before. news & stats..

after loading these modules(?) it imported the databases. but the
passwords stopped working. it says: "incorrect password" for all
users.

ok fine I switched back to the old database & it works, except
ircservices-chk stopped working. Instead of checking if ircservices is
running or not, it just runs ircservices everytime.

ltr

chiappa at webinfo.fi wrote [at Mon, 12 Nov 2007 18:11:14 +0200] :
> >>when i run the command:
>>
>>./ircservices -import=database.xml
>>
>>it says:
>>
>>[Nov 11 18:10:39 2007] IRC Services 5.1.6 starting up
>>[Nov 11 18:10:39 2007] (database/standard) Can't open oper.sdb for
>>reading: No such file or directory
>[...]
>
>These occur normally the first time you start Services after changing
>the database type, and can be ignored.
>
>Ok, but if I try to run ircservices it says the same & wont start.
Btw

--
Löydä tuotteet ja palvelut internetistä: http://www.webinfo.fi/