[IRCServices Coding] Services 5

Andrew Kempe andrewk at isdial.net
Thu Dec 13 22:41:19 PST 2001

> 3) At present we seem to be restricted to the mailing list for bug
reporting
> and discussion which makes the process qyute closed. Has there been any
> thought given to providing some kind of online tracking system which would
> both show what bugs are currently known and their status? Maybe something
on
> sourceforge or similar system would suffice.

I setup a very basic source forge project for services a while back, but
have not been maintaining it. If Andrew is willing to use SF for bug
tracking, I'm more than willing to start maintaining the project there. But
it's up to Andrew, as he's the one who will be updating what has been
changed/fixed.

Andrew