[IRCServices Coding] Hello !

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Mon Dec 24 10:56:31 PST 2001

>Hello Together,
>
>I am new here and i have a Question / Compilerproblem.
>We work at the Momentan in our Network with Epona Services
>but we have many problems with stability.
>We want to Change to Ircservices, Coder from Unrealircd
>says , this is the best for Unreal.
>
>I just downloaded ircservices-5.0a8.tar.gz because we want to support
>ircservices with Unreal3.2 / ipv6  but i have the first error:

     DO NOT use the alpha version of Services on a live network!  Alpha
versions are for testing ONLY.  DO NOT contact either me or the mailing
lists with questions about an alpha version unless you intend to help test
and find bugs yourself.  If you ignore this warning, I will either ban you
from downloading the alpha version, or remove the alpha version from public
access entirely and publicly give your name and E-mail address as the
reason the alpha was removed.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/