[IRCServices Coding] raw commands

Sean Kelly smkelly at zombie.org
Sun Dec 23 20:35:49 PST 2001

On Sun, Dec 23, 2001 at 11:03:37PM -0500, CaSPeR wrote:
> just wanted to know if there is a list of commands and their discriptions somewhere?
> also want to know what command to use to bring in a fake user.

RAW merely passes the string on to services' uplink server.  Any valid IRC
command, as issued by a server, is valid.  I suggest you read RFC1459 and
also become familiar with the workings of ircd before you play with RAW.
It isn't a toy.

--
Sean Kelly         | PGP KeyID: 77042C7B
smkelly at zombie.org | http://www.zombie.org

For PGP key, send e-mail with subject "send pgp key"