[IRCServices Coding] TODO update

Mark Hetherington mark at ctcp.net
Wed Feb 13 13:27:36 PST 2002

Minor thing, so low priority I guess, but any chance of an update to the
TODO file in the next alpha? The current one has some things included that
have been implemented (e.g. CS KICK) and does not have some things I have
seen discussed on the list as potentials.

Andrew, I guess you have an "internal" list of things, so maybe that would
suffice for the alpha period to save time creating the specific file for
it.

Also, any additional information on the plans for StatServ would be useful.
I would like to start putting our external StatServ features into a module,
but don't want to repeat functionality so just intend to implement those
things that probably won't make into the ircservices one.

--
Mark.