[IRCServices Coding] TODO update

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Fri Feb 15 23:23:35 PST 2002

>Minor thing, so low priority I guess, but any chance of an update to the
>TODO file in the next alpha? The current one has some things included that
>have been implemented (e.g. CS KICK) and does not have some things I have
>seen discussed on the list as potentials.

     Fixed.

>Andrew, I guess you have an "internal" list of things, so maybe that would
>suffice for the alpha period to save time creating the specific file for
>it.

     I do have my own list, but it's only of things that either (1) I'm
already in the middle of or (2) am not going to do for 5.0 period, so I
don't want to waste time discussing them while there's still so much else
to deal with.

>Also, any additional information on the plans for StatServ would be useful.
>I would like to start putting our external StatServ features into a module,
>but don't want to repeat functionality so just intend to implement those
>things that probably won't make into the ircservices one.

     You'll know as soon as I know. (:

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/