[IRCServices Coding] DB Conversion

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue Apr 9 01:33:04 PDT 2002

     This is a stupid bug... fixed for alpha 28, thanks.  Also, though I
presume you read the notice on the download page, be aware that alpha
versions are not suited for using on live networks and are likely to crash
or experience other problems often.  Bug reports of such problems are
welcome, but don't expect much sympathy if your users complain.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/