[IRCServices Coding] DB Conversion

Adrian Cantrill adrian.cantrill at dial.pipex.com
Mon Apr 8 10:24:24 PDT 2002

Hi,

Thanks for the info, yes I realise it's a project in devel :) but its
seems more fit for purpose than epona. Any chance on being able to get
hold of a patch or a copy of the changes necessary?. Ideally I want help
test this and my users (who are picky) will hopefully identify a lot of
bugs for you. I understand the alpha status and am willing to accept any
bugs etc.

Thanks in advance

Adrian