[IRCServices Coding] Cosmetics

Adrian Cantrill adrian.cantrill at dial.pipex.com
Tue Apr 9 09:04:45 PDT 2002

This is going to sounds majorly pedantic I know.. but its just something
I have seen before that I thought would be more... usable for less
experienced users. Take the following scenario.

Ado (registered nick)

I change to this nick and nickserv informs me its registered, all well
and good. So I identify with it etc and it again informs me the password
was correct.

Then I go away

Ado|food

Then I come back and switch back to

Ado

How about nickserv saying something along the lines of "Nickserv : you
have already authenticated for this nick", just makes the whole thing
more user friendly by providing feedback.

Anyways let me know what you think.

Adrian