[IRCServices Coding] RAW question

RT.Mail at verizon.net RT.Mail at verizon.net
Thu May 30 08:42:06 PDT 2002

Hi. We havent upgraded to the newer services yet as we are going to
wait until a leter beta. Also im just new to these services in
general. Im only trying to gather some information for when we do
upgrade. It is my understanding that to become a super user you must
switch to the certain nick that is defind and then enter the
password. We want the two head admins to be able to use raw commands.
Is it possible to add two nicks? We basically want to be able to have
two super users. Or am I totally wrong about how that works?
Thanks.