[IRCServices Coding] Call for translators

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Fri Jun 21 12:33:00 PDT 2002

[Please note: this message is being sent to both the ircservices@ and
 ircservices-coding@ lists to reach the widest audience possible.
 Apologies to those who receive the message in duplicate.]

     Currently, several of the language files provided with Services are
out of date, and becoming progressively more so as Services is updated.
Currently the following languages either have no maintainer, or I have not
gotten any response from the previous maintainer:

	- German (de.l)
	- Spanish (es.l)
	- Italian (it.l)

     If anyone would be willing to undertake the work to bring these files
up to date, please contact me.  If a maintainer is not found by the stable
release of version 5.0, the languages will be disabled in the distribution,
and may eventually be deleted entirely.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/