[IRCServices Coding] Aliasing not working

Aragon Gouveia aragon at phat.za.net
Thu Jul 4 00:30:24 PDT 2002

Hi,

I noticed the same when I tried it with Unreal. I thought maybe I just
needed to tweak the aliases to get it working, but never actually gave it
much attention. The aliases that work with ircservices-4.5 definately
don't work with ircservices-5 on Unreal3.2-beta10.

Anyone else experienced this? Is it just a matter of changing the aliases?

Regards,
Aragon