[IRCServices Coding] Guest nick

Mortalica mort at icenet.org.za
Wed Oct 2 07:20:22 PDT 2002

On Wed 2002-10-02 (13:43), Dylan v.d Merwe wrote:
> *blink*
>
> I apologize, sent the message in the early hours of the morning.
>
> Dylan.

Why does _everyone_ blame their stupid comments and such on sleepiness? It's
really getting old now. Don't try to impress people with oh-so-clever comments
- just keep quiet unless you have something intelligent to say.

And Colin Thorpe(SCF) <ghozer at scfclan.com> wrote:

> Aye men to that.. I Hate all these newb Script kiddies and in experianced
> people who think they are so much better than everyone else so they can
> sewear, be abusive and an all round pain in the arse..

Amen to that too!

And no, this isn't suppose to be a flame mail, even if it looks like it :-)