[IRCServices Coding] Guest nick

Trevor Talbot quension at softhome.net
Wed Oct 2 08:14:37 PDT 2002

On Wednesday, Oct 2, 2002, at 07:20 US/Pacific, Mortalica wrote:

> On Wed 2002-10-02 (13:43), Dylan v.d Merwe wrote:
>> *blink*
>>
>> I apologize, sent the message in the early hours of the morning.
>
> Why does _everyone_ blame their stupid comments and such on
> sleepiness? It's
> really getting old now. Don't try to impress people with oh-so-clever
> comments
> - just keep quiet unless you have something intelligent to say.

In that case, I hereby apply that clause to your own email.

> And Colin Thorpe(SCF) <ghozer at scfclan.com> wrote:
>
>> Aye men to that.. I Hate all these newb Script kiddies and in
>> experianced
>> people who think they are so much better than everyone else so they
>> can
>> sewear, be abusive and an all round pain in the arse..
>
> Amen to that too!
>
> And no, this isn't suppose to be a flame mail, even if it looks like
> it :-)

Let's see, it had no content relevant to the list, and did nothing but
target specific personal comments at specific people.  What else could
this (and Colin's) email be, exactly?

I am sending this to the list for one reason only: more than one person
seems to think that in response to a rude message, another rude message
appropriate.  That looks rather hypocritical, and merely serves to raise
the noise level on the list.  The intent of this message is to point
that out.

-- Quension