[IRCServices Coding] services crashed

George Stamatiou master at xchat.gr
Sat Oct 26 01:36:50 PDT 2002

Panagiotis Kefalidis you can say that you have personal experience when you
know all the code.
did you see anything from these i have sent that "saws" an error in code ?
Why my ircservices working properly before the update in GCC 3 ?

So, i didn't sent this email asking for help that I NEED in MINE services.
It's an error as you see in gcc!.

I remind you YOUR opinion that CS secureops with bahamut ircd working
properly
on  previously beta version on ircservices.

First check and after answer.

George Stamatiou