[IRCServices Coding] ChanServ bug?

Dylan v.d Merwe dylanvdm at icon.co.za
Sat Nov 2 00:36:18 PST 2002

If you care to look back in the list, you will see that I brought up the
suggestion of changing services.bleh.net to ChanServ because it does annoy
me when the services server changes settings. However Andrew replied that he
has done this because of the fact that not all ircds support ChanServ
changing certain channel settings. He also said he was thinking about
changing the code to allow ChanServ to change settings if the ircd allows
it, and visa versa. Lets hold thumbs...

I wouldn't know about the timestamp thing because I turn off stamps when
chatting, only looking at them in logs.

Dylan.