[IRCServices Coding] NickServ Issue?

daan at devilish.xs4all.nl daan at devilish.xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 15 04:09:38 PST 2002

Probablyy something like this:

--snip--
Modifies or displays the access list for your nickname.
This is the list of user at host addresses which will be
automatically recognized by NickServ as being allowed to use
the nickname.  If you connect to IRC with an address on this
list, you will not be affected by the nick's SET KILL
setting, and if the SECURE option is disabled, you will be
able to receive auto-op and other privileges in channels
without using the IDENTIFY command.
--snip--

If Secure is enabled it wont allow authing through access lists.

-- Daan