[IRCServices Coding] (no subject)

MrBOFH MrBOFH at lomag.net
Thu Nov 21 22:30:02 PST 2002

Ill start that up now and when the problem starts to happen ill send you the log off the list. Should be by the end of the day
--
MrBOFH, MrBOFH at lomag.net on 11/22/2002

< >On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:31:40 JST, Andrew Church wrote:
< >    It would help if someone could give me a complete debug log
< > from
< > Services startup to an occurrence of this problem.
< >
< >  --Andrew Church
< >   achurch at achurch.org
< >   http://achurch.org/
< >
< > >We also had this problem with ircservices beta and unreal
< > 3.2... Eventually the problem stopped when we ran services on a
< > seperate box to the irc server that contained the users.
< > Services is now linked to an empty unreal 3.2 ircd that serves
< > as just a hub, and its working fine with no apparent memory
< > leak. However we have upgraded to services 5.0.2 since, the
< > problem which causes the bug could be a problem in the unreal
< > module, or a problem in unreals linking code, or both? any ideas
< > anyone? :)
< > >
< > >>So you are using Unreal? Don't you?
< > >>