[IRCServices Coding] None

Russell Garrett rg at tcslon.com
Thu Mar 13 12:39:47 PST 2003

Out of interest, how does Services perform with this many akills? And, if
you don't mind me asking, how did you accumulate so many? In my experience
offenders almost certainly give up after a month or so, and so setting
unlimited-timed akills is usually a pointless exercise. But it's just me
being nosy :).

Russ