[IRCServices Coding] None

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Thu Mar 13 13:06:47 PST 2003

Russell has been subject to a large number of botfloods recently and has scripts to add akills when bots connect, last time i spoke to him he said that the services databases mess up after a certain ammount, but performance wise, its fine.

Craig McLure - Craig at chatspike.net
ChatSpike - The users network: http://www.chatspike.net
InspIRCd - Modular IRC server: http://www.inspircd.org
<`RaSh> how do i install linux i got the cd and i dont see the setup.exe or install.exe