AW: [IRCServices Coding] session limit bug

Craig Edwards brain at brainbox.winbot.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 10:41:21 PST 2003

True, unless it was to disconnect then reconnect, without need for a restart. SQUIT and /os restart terminates the process as well as the connection to the uplink, correct? I've written a bot that manages to resync this way... admittedly thats a client and here we're talking about a server but you never know, anythings possible :-)