[IRCServices Coding] session limit bug

Craig Edwards brain at brainbox.winbot.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 11:51:11 PST 2003

Im sure there will be pleanty of room for bugs when i throw my own custom server software into the mix ;-) Not to mention that if i can get away with it the socket code for that will be within the protocol module for ircservices, which andy probably wont like but oh well, hes not forced to ship our module with the official release of ircservices :-)
But yes, we do use unreal right now... and we havent had a desync for many a version, it seemed to be the early ircservices 5 pre-releases that caused them (plus "out of resources" style errors) and andy has fixed all of these now as far as i can tell.