[IRCServices Coding] OP/Voice upon identify

Shaun Guth l8nite at l8nite.net
Sat Aug 30 17:14:41 PDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-08-30 at 18:06, Craig McLure wrote:
> it would thou.. they would have to be able to switch off auto-op for a single channel..

For each channel we already store an access list, one extra bit to
indicate auto-anything status or not is not really asking too much.

> you could always use /cs levels to change the 'auto op' level up.. so that no one is auto-opped..
> or /cs levels #channels DISABLE autoop

-ChanServ- Channel #foobar registered under your nickname: l8
-ChanServ- AUTOOP disabled on channel #foobar.
--- You have left channel #foobar
--> You are now talking on #foobar
--- services.topgamers.net removes channel operator status from l8
--- services.topgamers.net gives channel operator status to l8

Same with ENFORCE set to off as well.

> [snipped obnoxiously long sig]

Shaun Guth