[IRCServices Coding] Re: Akill problem in 5.0.22

Saturn saturn at jetirc.net
Fri Oct 17 09:18:09 PDT 2003

Well, Andrew, I did read TFM.  For what it's worth, all I found was this
entry under the description of the module options

ImmediatelySendAutokill    [OPTIONAL]
    Causes OperServ to inform all servers of a new autokill or autokill
exclusion the moment it is added, rather than waiting for someone to match
it first.
    Example: ImmediatelySendAutokill

I read through the section about AKILLs and SQline, SGline, SZline, etc,
however all of what I read indicates that simply enabling the
ImmediatelySendAutokill option in the modules.conf (coupled with the fact
that everything ELSE is set up and workign properly) SHOULD cause services
to immediately scan the network for clients matching the akill mask, and
kill them.

My point, sir, is that IT DOES NOT DO THIS.  Thus, I'm sure you'll find, I
HAVE in fact read the f___ manual, and the manual does not address this
problem.  If it doesn't matter to you, fine, but if it does, let's try and
get on with maybe solving the problem?

Thanks
Saturn