[IRCServices Coding] feature request: instant messanger fields

Ganja51 ganja51 at lcirc.net
Mon Dec 29 16:30:12 PST 2003

And protocols such as these often change as well. I know IMServ often has
problems working with AIM simply due to the fact AIM keeps changing it's
protocols. These protocols are undocumented as well, which makes it a lot of
work for so very little. I'm not saying it's a useless feature, but I agree
that it would be far to much work to incorporate and maintain.

~Ganja51