[IRCServices Coding] Feature Request: EASY

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Fri Jan 2 14:54:39 PST 2004

this has been discussed before, and, once again, i agree it will be useful. If this doesnt become an official change, i'm gonna manually code it into my services.

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net

 * From    - Brent DiNicola <ircservices at elric.net>
 * To      - ircservices-coding <ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net>
 * Sent    - 2004-01-02 16:48:00
 * Subject - [IRCServices Coding] Feature Request: EASY

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/