[IRCServices Coding] Feature Request: EASY

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Fri Jan 2 15:13:17 PST 2004

but what for example, someone did..

/msg chanserv set welcomemsg #blah Channel #main_network_channel has been dropped.

you would join a channel and get..

-ChanServ- Channel #main_network_channel has been dropped.

someone did that on chatspike, and it scared the bejesus outta us, mainly due to its authentic apperance..

seems kinda dodgy being able to 'fake' chanserv messages like that.

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net

 * From    - Aragon Gouveia <aragon at phat.za.net>
 * To      - ircservices-coding <ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net>
 * Sent    - 2004-01-03 00:54:00
 * Subject - Re: [IRCServices Coding] Feature Request: EASY

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/