[IRCServices Coding] ***BUG*** SQLINE

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue Mar 30 22:28:34 PST 2004

     This looks like a side-effect of a change in the way Unreal 3.2
handles SQLINEs: the SQLINE command appears to have been merged into the
TKL command, so that sending an SQLINE causes Unreal to generate an
equivalent TKL and send it back to Services.  Services always removes any
Services-sourced TKL it receives, assuming that its own TKLs will never be
sent back to it; this used to be true, but does not seem to be any longer.
I'll add a workaround in the next release.

     Thanks for the report.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/