[IRCServices Coding] ***BUG*** SQLINE

Ali Sor alisor at softhome.net
Sun Mar 28 02:10:44 PST 2004

We have the same problem here....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Craig Edwards" <brain at winbot.co.uk>
To: "ircservices-coding" <ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2004 11:28 PM
Subject: [IRCServices Coding] ***BUG*** SQLINE

> We have just upgraded to the latest ircservices and unrealircd, and when
we have a permenant SQLINE set (this was set before the new version was
installed) the services server continually sets and unsets the qline (it
didnt used to do this and its quite annoying):

> [20:20] --- Client connecting on port 6667: WinWibble
(WinWibble at 192.154.46.2) [clients]
> [20:20] --- *** Permanent Global Q:line added for WinWibble* on Sat Mar 27
20:20:22 2004 GMT (from services.chatspike.net: Reserved nickname: Please
set your bots nickname from the configure tab and try again)
> [20:20] --- services.chatspike.net removed Global Q:line WinWibble* (set
at Sat Mar 27 20:20:22 2004 - reason: Reserved nickname: Please set your