[IRCServices] ### Need help ###

Jozenobio de Melo Brasil jozeph at globalmedia.com.br
Wed Sep 15 09:10:23 PDT 1999

Hi,

	It's OK, but... when i kill the ./services, and restart it
again... it don't Join on the channels... :(
	Please, help...

 \|/ --- \|/   | Jozenóbio de Melo Brasil.
  @~/ Oo \~@   | jozeph at globalmedia.com.br
 /_( \__/ )_\  | http://www.globalmedia.com.br/jozeph
    \__U_/     | " Onde a maioria vive com a bondade,
               |  a maldade da minoria tende sempre a desaparecer! "
The box said "Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0, or better", so I installed
Linux.