[IRCServices] Link bug.

Andrew Kempe andrewk at icon.co.za
Mon Sep 27 13:12:28 PDT 1999

I'd like to add to this.

If you modify the IRC Services code and suddenly everything stops working,
please revert to the original code. If that still gives you problems, then
try the latest official version of IRC Services. If you still have problems
with those, then your bug reports are more than welcome.

Jozenobio de Melo Brasil, you have modified the source code and suddenly
seem to be having a multitude of problems - problems that just aren't
happening with the original code.

Everyone, please only report bugs that you can reproduce on the latest,
offical, release of IRC Services.

Lastly, please see the README and FAQ for details about reporting bugs amd
the information to include. (I think the FAQ still refers to Andy's email
address for sending bug reports to. Please use this mailing list, or my
email address, theshadow at shadowfire.org, instead.)

Many thanks,

Andrew

	-- Official stuff follows...