[IRCServices] Link bug.

Jozenobio de Melo Brasil jozeph at globalmedia.com.br
Mon Sep 27 14:21:10 PDT 1999

Hello all,

	But Andrew, this is an bug on OFFICIAL services version...

	Type: irc _Jozeph_ ender.shadowfire.org

	Next, change nick to |TWiSTER|

	|TWiSTER| has link with _Jozeph_

Thanks,
No more...

 \|/ --- \|/   | Jozenóbio de Melo Brasil.
  @~/ Oo \~@   | jozeph at globalmedia.com.br
 /_( \__/ )_\  | http://www.globalmedia.com.br/jozeph
    \__U_/     | " Onde a maioria vive com a bondade,
               |  a maldade da minoria tende sempre a desaparecer! "
The box said "Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0, or better", so I installed
Linux.